We ask that all participants follow these basic race etiquette practices to ensure a fun event for all:
- While on the course, please stay as far to the right as possible and run or walk no more than two wide to leave room for others.
- No pets are not allowed on the course or at the race site
- Strollers and walkers are more than welcome, we just ask that you start at the back of the chute and take extra caution on the race course.
- Headphones are allowed but, in the interest of safety, it is highly recommended that you only use them in one ear, keeping your other ear open.
- Make sure to wear your bib on the front and on your outermost layer of clothing. This will help ensure that your timing chip will be read at the start and finish and will keep your bib visible for the photographers.